Welcome to the DAMA International Corporate Membership Page. DAMA International is pleased to provide two tiers of membership.
Tier One: Corporate Central Standard Membership
Corporate Central Standard Membership allows corporations to purchase DAMA International Standard membership vouchers for their employees. The corporation can distribute voucher codes to their employees. Each voucher code is good for one year and for one employee. The membership is non-transferable within the year. Again, the membership voucher code is good for one Individual Central Standard membership. This membership is for DAMA International Central membership only and DOES NOT include membership to a DAMA Local Chapter. DAMA Local chapter membership is managed by each local chapter.
- Member Login to the DAMA International Website
- MyDAMA Member Resource Page (available after login)
- Online access to the DAMA-I Dictionary of Data Management Terms V2 (find those pesky DM terms and make use of the correct definition)
- All DMBOK V1 IMAGES downloadable under creative commons copyright (you no longer need to recreate any images, just download and use with our copyright)
- 10% or higher discount on any education/ training program recommended by DAMA International (follow the links on our discount page and use the discount code)
- 10% or higher discount on any books purchased from approved publishers (follow the links on our discount page and use the discount code)
- Discounts (per applicable code) to all DAMA endorsed conferences (will be made available on the discount page as the conferences become active)
- The Learning Channel
- CDMP® Self Administration (Manage your CDMP)
- Event List for CDMP® Workshops and Proctoring
- Job Board (coming soon)
- Data Management Profession Forum (coming soon)
To order the Corporate Central Standard Membership, click on the link below, complete the relevant sign up form being sure to list the number of voucher codes needed for your organization. The cost of each voucher code is $50 USD per annum.
Tier Two: Platinum Plus Membership Bundle
We want our corporate members to thrive in the ever evolving data management environment. This is why we created the Platinum Plus Bundle. It is the crème de la crème bundle for the corporate organisation. The Platinum Plus Bundle gives voucher codes for Individual Central Platinum membership which includes membership for DAMA Local Chapters PLUS server access to the DAMA-DMBOK® V2. Our highest level allows access to the DAMA-DMBOK® V2 Enterprise edition.
Individual Central Platinum Membership Benefits
All of the Tier One Individual Central Standard Membership Benefits PLUS +
- Local chapter meetings
- Technical show and tells
- Data Management book library (where this exists at the chapter)
- Special interest groups
- DAMA Days and other events or conferences
- Local Partnerships
REMEMBER: Tier Two: Platinum Plus Membership Bundles also provides access to the DAMA-DMBOK® V2 server or enterprise editions. See the pricing structure below.
Platinum Plus Membership Bundle Pricing Structure
(** local chapters reserve the right to charge a surplus fee if deemed necessary)
|10 to 15 Employee Central & Local Chapter Membership** Voucher Codes + DAMA-DMBOK V2 Server Edition||$1,750.00 USD|
|16 to 25 Employee Central & Local Chapter Membership** Voucher Codes + DAMA-DMBOK V2 Server Edition||$2,800.00 USD|
|26 to 50 Employee Central & Local Chapter Membership** Voucher Codes + DAMA-DMBOK V2 Server Edition||$5,000.00 USD|
|51 to 100 Employee Central & Local Chapter Membership** Voucher Codes + DAMA-DMBOK V2 Enterprise Edition||$10,400.00 USD|
Click HERE to order a bundle today. Once you have registered your invoice will be created and emailed to you within 48 hours. After DAMA International receives payment, you will be emailed your voucher code and a registration link for distribution to your DM Team members.
Your team members must register themselves on our website
Each team member may select their preferred Chapter; they do not have to select the same Chapter. If their chapter is not displayed in the list, contact us for assistance
Have questions? Please direct any queries to firstname.lastname@example.org