2023 Nominee for President
Accomplishments During My First Term in Office
- Welcomed more than 5,000 new members
- 4,000 CDMPs certified
- 5 new affiliated chapters and 20 forming chapters
- Standardized our operational systems
- Professionalized our IP related activities
- Prepared the release of the next version of the DM BoK, [is that DMBoK 2.1]
- Participated in the ongoing transformation of the DAMA I Board from a working to a strategic board with professional staffing
Objectives/Goals for Second Term
- Complete the transformation of the DAMA I Board from a working to a strategic board with professional staffing and strong strategic and succession plans.
- Ensuring that the association and its governance are inclusive of our central and chapter members across the globe.
- Encouraging formation of new chapters and adding to our global reach.
- Resolving membership/governance discrepancies.
- Enhancing DAMA-I's global reputation as the organization for data professionals by ensuring the continuing development and publication of a comprehensive body of data management standards and practices including getting DM BoK 3.0 off to a good start.