DAMA International Linking to dama.org
By linking to DAMA’s web pages, you agree to the following terms:
- Framing. You will not place DAMA web pages in a “frame” within your own web site, without specific permission from DAMA.
- Proper Form of Link. All approved information links must include one of the following: the company names “DAMA International,” the letters “DAMA,” the DAMA URL, or the DAMA logo.
- No Alteration or Misrepresentation. You will not use or alter any DAMA logo or trademark in any manner to make it appear that DAMA is endorsing, sponsoring or affiliated with you or your company, except as expressly permitted by DAMA.
- Proper Use of DAMA Trademarks: You agree that all uses of DAMA marks and copyrighted materials will conform in all respects to DAMA’s Intellectual Property Proper Use Guidelines.
- Protection of Marks. You are prohibited from using the DAMA logo or names in a manner that is likely to cause confusion with, or dilute or damage the reputation or image of DAMA, any of its affiliates, or any of their products. The DAMA logo and/or names should not be displayed on your web site more prominently than your own marks or logos.
- No Objectionable Content. You agree that no part of your web site will contain, or link to, content that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which may infringe or violate any third party rights.
- No Negative References. You agree not to make negative or disparaging references to DAMA, its services or its members or otherwise compare DAMA, its services or its members unfavorably to others.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold DAMA harmless from and against any and all third party claims or causes of action brought against DAMA as a result of the rights granted hereunder, or in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of the foregoing representations and warranties, including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees and costs.
- Right to Terminate. DAMA may at any time, in its sole discretion, without notice, with or without cause, immediately terminate its consent to use the DAMA logo and/or names and to link to the DAMA Web Site. The consent granted to you hereunder shall terminate automatically if, at any time, you are in violation of this Linking Agreement. Upon DAMA’s termination of its consent, you will immediately, following DAMA’s request via email, remove all links and cease using the logo and/or names.
- Non-Transferable. This agreement is not transferable.
- Governing Law. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Washington.
- Amendment in Writing. This agreement cannot be altered or modified except by email notice to you and/or by DAMA changing its web site policy and giving notice of that change to the linking party. DAMA reserves the right to amend its policy at any time. Any continuation of the link after notice of the change will be deemed acceptance of the modification.
- No permission to use DAMA’s Logo to link to DAMA's web site may be assumed. Your registration information will be verified by DAMA and permission acknowledged by e-mail. A grant to link only responds to a request to link and does not constitute an endorsement of the requestor's company name, domain name or email address.
- The ® symbol shall be used whenever the DAMA Logo appears, and the following notice must be linked to, and identified with, the first appearance of the logo:
-If using the DAMA Logo. The DAMA logo is a mark of DAMA International, registered in the United States and/or other nations.
-If using a DAMA Mark: “DAMA” and “DAMA International” are registered marks of DAMA International