DAMA International and the Presidents' Council Chair are pleased to announce the winners of the 2022 DAMA Chapters AWARDS. This time we had five categories to recognize DAMA Chapters:
- Value Added to Membership
- Inspiring other Chapters
- Collaboration with other Chapters
- Participation with DAMA-I and the Presidents' Council
All the Affiliated Chapters, and DAMA-I Board members were able to nominate Chapters based on finding a Chapter as outstanding during 2022 in one or several of these aspects.
This year's AWARD Committee was formed by:
- Cathy Nolan (DAMA-Board member - Chair)
- Eugene Desyatnik (Past PCC)
- Dawn Michels (Presidents' Council Chair)
- Marilu Lopez (Chapter Services VP)
- Efrain Daubront - (DAMA Venezuela - Caracas Forming Chapter)
Congratulations to the winners, as they are a great example to encourage all the DAMA Chapters to continue working towards developing our DATA Management community to work towards having a world with better data.
- Inspiration - DAMA Peru
- Innovation - DAMA Norway
- Collaboration - DAMA Calgary
- Value - DAMA Shanghai
- Participation - DAMA Minnesota
We are very grateful for all the important work these DAMA Chapters are doing. We'll continue recognizing the good work of the DAMA Chapters around the world.